The good news is that you can make the bong water smell go completely with a little effort and time. But how do you get bong water out of the carpet?
In this article, we have made an effort to clarify the dangers of bong water on carpets. Following that, you’ll discover how to remove dirty bong water from the carpet using specific procedures and additional workarounds.
For truck mount carpet cleaner cleaning services accessories you may contact Bay Area Floor Machine at bayareafloormachine.com
Why Is Knowing "How to Clean Bong Water Out of Carpet" Important?
Tools and Materials Required
Keep these tools and materials on hand to assist you in cleaning bong water out of the carpet.
- Soda (Baking)
- Bottle Spray
- Vacuum Cleaner (Handheld)
- Warm water
- Freshener for the air
- Carpet Cleaning Service
- Shampooer for Carpets
- Oils Essential
How to Clean Bong Water Out of Carpet?
- Scrape up any resin fragments that may have leaked out gently. Nothing should be pressed into the carpet any deeper than it already is. Although a handheld vacuum is the best solution, you could scrape it up by hand or with something flat if you feel particularly masochistic (like the edge of a dustpan).
- Use a cloth to absorb the bong water. Apply as much pressure as possible to wring the moisture from the carpet and the towel.
- Prepare the white vinegar! If you have a spray bottle, fill it halfway with vinegar and spritz the wet area of the carpet with it. This will assist in eliminating the smell. If you don’t have a spray bottle, you can moisten a paper towel and push it into the carpet.
- Repeatedly pat dry the area with a towel after rinsing it with warm water. Put as much force as you can.
- After you have sprinkled the baking soda on the wet area, let it sit there for a few hours. Vacuum the baking soda up after that, and then inspect the carpet.
- If the space still smells like bong water, repeat the procedure. The number of times you need to do this will depend on how much you spilled and how stale it was.
Other Methods to Clean Bong Water from Carpet
Here are some more options for cleaning bong water out of the carpet if you need the supplies and goods required to use the method above.
Cleaner for Carpets Resolve
A Carpet Shampooer For Rent
You may clean your carpets at once by renting a carpet shampooer like the Rug Doctor from the grocery store. Don’t let that mislead you; you don’t have to buy their expensive cleaner to use it.
It should work if you buy a less-priced carpet cleaner from a different store aisle. Choose one with enzymes to aid in removing any remaining bacteria or germs in the carpet.
Air fresheners and essential oils
Air fresheners and essential oils cannot cover the stench of bong water. These work best as a stopgap until you have time to visit the store for a more long-term cleaning solution.