Hire a Carpet Cleaning Professional
If you’re inexperinced or want excelent cleaning of your carpets, it is recommended to look for cleaning services and hire a professional for cleaning.
How To Clean Stairs Carpet By Hand (Without Machine)
How Often Should We Clean Our Stair Carpets?
Because of the natural accumulation of dirt and filth, your carpet stairs require frequent vacuuming. Cleaning alone will not suffice to complete the cleanup. Learn how you should clean your stairs carpet by hand.
Get Ready! How To Clean Stairs Carpet
Here I’m bringing the simplest way how to clean stairs carpet by hand by making a stairs carpet cleaning solution at home, you don’t need to do so much hard work just follow the below step-by-step guide, and boom sees the cleaned carpeted stairs.
How To Clean Carpet Stairs By Hand ( No Machine )
Step-By-Step Guide - Clean Stairs Carpet
- Wipe all the light dirt and dust from the stair carpet using a strong bristle brush or a broom. If your carpet is heavy/thick and with a high pile, you will be required to vacuum more aggressively to agitate the pile and remove all particles from the bottom.
- Cleaning your carpeted stairs by hand necessitates removing stains produced by liquid spills as well as mud.
- Prepare a solution of carpet shampoo with warm water.
- Use this solution you made to remove the stains.
- Using a scrubber, apply the carpet shampoo to the stair carpet.
- You must keep the shampoo on the stain for at least 35 minutes if it’s deep and old.
How To Remove Stain From Stairs Carpet?
Our step-by-step guide on “how to clean stairs carpet by hand” ends here. We believe this will help you clean your carpeted stairs easily by hand because it was our used and tested method which we shared with you today, hope you liked our post if yes, please don’t forget to share it.