How To Clean Wooden Doors Byself Like A Pro Follow This Quick Step-By-Step Guide And Useful Tips
Intrested in excelent quality hardwoods? we recommend to get a free quote from Quality Hardwoods of Michigan they provide experienced hardwood with 100% satisfication and they specialize in hardwood floors from Quality Manufacturers like Mullican, Cumberland, and Quaker.
How Wooden Doors Get Dirty And How Frequently Should You Clean Wooden Doors?
How To Clean Wooden Doors In 4 Easy Steps
1. Regular Dusting Of Wooden Doors
2. Using A Mild Dish Soap
3. Mineral Spirits
4. Liquid Polish For Furniture
Special Tips For Cleaning Doors
- Mineral spirits might diminish the shine of the door, so apply the liquid furniture polish after.
- This will not just remove any lingering tough stains and minor scratches, but it will also restore the wood’s original gloss.
- Apply the liquid furniture polish to the door in the manner specified in the product description.
- Then, using a dishcloth, massage the surface.