Hello there welcome to our blog, Are you googling “how to clean a humidifier” if you are looking for a perfect humidifier cleaning method then you have landed at the right place, I’m your today’s cleaning expert and I explain how to clean a humidifier with my expertise, so stay with me and continue reading, let’s start our today’s topic how to clean a humidifier.
How To Clean A Humidifier - Why Sould You Clean A Humidifier?
What To Use To Clean A Humidifier?
How To Clean Cool Mist Humidifier?
How to clean a humidifier – how to clean cool mist humidifier we recommend this tested and 100% working method which is listed below please understand and do the same as explained to clean your favorite cool mist humidifier.
- Please ensure that the device has been switched off and disconnected.
- Remove and empty the water tank and then drain the unit’s base into your sink.
- Allow the base to soak for at least 15 minutes in undiluted white vinegar (just enough to cover the nebulizer). If you see a higher calcium buildup, you may decide to soak it for a longer period of time.
- While the nebulizer is soaking in vinegar, clean all around nebulizer with a cotton swab to remove shale deposits.
- Clean the base using water after emptying the vinegar.
- Do not use the equipment while the vinegar is present.